CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

the truth of mine


It's impossible to understand what's going through a guy's heart, You told me that you want me and now that i've given you everything, you tell me you're leaving, You told me that it was the first time you felt this way, and said that I was special,
I believed you... and it was my happiness...You should have told me that your feelings had faded, I had no idea, and I continued to depend on you,
Although I said I hate you now, i will be missing you,
Because i'm a girl, to whom love is everything, They say when you give a guys all he wants he quickly gets bored, And now i know that's true..
And although i tell myself. I'll never be tricked by love again,
I fall in love, and my heart is broken again,
Please don't break the hearts of girls, who'll do anything for love...
I didn't know that living this life while being love would be so hard,
Today, we broke up..you told me to meet someone better than you, and be happy...you're are just like all the other guys. What happened to when you told me that you loved me? Honestly i don't want you to be happy. What am i going to do if you really forget about me? :"( i'm in so much pain, more pain that i can bare...Because i'm still in love with you..
Man said: There's someone i'm in love with ...
Although i can't be with here now...
I'm still in love with her..
Because i'm a girl to whom love is everything...
because i know to forget is to remember...