CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

tetibe

da saat2 kelam cni...
ak memg ske cari quotes yg ak rse menarik da memg truly me...
but then i found lots of best quotes...
nk wt cne..xkan sume nk sumbat msuk kt status fb gua...
memg x ah...
but then i do have blog....ape lg???
update la kt blog kan,...
hehehhehehhehe...
suke sgt nk cari best quotes...

When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpapers.
They scratch and hurt you.
But later, you'll be shining and polished while they end up useless.

Smile and tears:
Do you know sometimes tears become more special than a smile?
Smile can be given to anyone,
but tears are only for those people who we never want to loose

It's not you that I'm rejecting;
it's my heart that I'm protecting

He has no idea that its taking all my strength to stay away from him

yg ni memg funny guys...
muahhahahhaa!
loike :DD

dear my new boyfriend,

here's some tips, because i love you so.
1. do not make me jealous.
2. you dont have to act cool, be yourself.
3. be NICE to my friends.
4. never be afraid to talk to me, im here for you.
5. NEVER be afraid to say, i love you.

sincerely,
your new girlfriend

da la dlu...
bosan ny...
makan pon belom..
busy sgt 2 3 ari ni...
gosh!
:P

p/s: people...please stay cool as the way u want to.
muaaaaaaaah!