CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

~strength~

Believe in yourself!
Have faith in your abilities!
Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy

::a good foundation of a Relationship is friendship::

Any change, any loss, doesn't make us victims. Others can shake me, surprise me, disappoint me, but nobody can let me down. No matter where i'm in life, no matter what's my situation, i can always do something. I always have a choice and my choice is my power. Really, sometimes the cards we are dealing are not always fair, but i'll just laugh it off and move on. Anyway, it's not my loss, it's their loss!

If you are able to conquer horizontal grids in your later years
vertically you can be as grand as the Eiffel Tower

i just cant stop thinking about you, about what we had, and the feeling you give me when you look at me and know that if was all a mistake to let it go...
if i could sent a letter in a bottle, i'd address it to you...
if it reached you it'd be fate...
please come back.